Process Industries and Drives
Analytical Products and Solutions
PD PA AP PRM 3
+49 - 721 - 595 - 3180
+49 - 721 - 595 893 4100
- gas analytics
- liquid analytics
- physical parameter
- control technology
- air demand
- calorific value
- cement industry
- combustion processes
- crematory emissions
- diode laser
- environmental analytics
- Ex-classified areas
- flue gases
- chromatography, gas ~
- laser technology
- multi component analysers
- Natural Gas industry
- Oxygen measurement
- polycrystalline silicon
- process gas chromatography
- process gases
- toxic gas components
- waste incineration - emission control
Cooperation Hach Lange - Siemens
Siemens Sensors & Communication can offer Hach Lange process liquid analytics products to our customers. An alliance exists between Siemens Sensors & Communication and Hach Lange. Hach Lange is technological leader for liquid analytics products with a complete portfolio for industrial- and municipal water applications.
Link to web site of Hach Lange:
- incorporate analytical systems
- network - Ethernet
- PAT applications
- process analytics, system integration
- system integration
- sewage treatment plant
- calorific value
- calorimetry / gas properties
- energy content
- level measurement
- pH value
Applications - Proven Solutions - Product Overwiev
|Contiuous Process Gas Analysers - Series 6
- Ultramat 23 - With its multi-component design with NDIR technology for the measurement of up to three IR active constituents and optional electrochemical cells for O2 and H2S measurement - integrated automatic calibration function using ambient air.
- Ultramat 6 - Most frequently used for demanding applications; the Ultramat 6E measures up to four infrared active components in a single unit, the Ultramat 6F up to two infrared active components.
- combi-analyser Ultramat 6 /
Oxymat 6 - combines the features of the Ultramat 6 and OXYMAT 6 in one analyzer in a 19" rack design.
- Oxymat 61- oxygen analyzer for standard applicationa, ambient air as reference gas
- Oxymat 64 - oxygen concentration even down to the smallest measuring area of 0…10 ppm, works with ZrO2 sensors.
- Oxymat 6 - measures oxygen using the paramagnetic alternating pressure method, linearity and parameterization of minimal measuring ranges of 0 to 0.5 % (detection limit 50 ppm).
- Fidamat 6 - gas analyzers with an FID (flame ionization detector) for the continuous total hydrocarbon measurement.
- Calomat 6 - for continuous measurement of hydrogen and noble gases, the thermal conductivity of the sample gas mixture is measured and used to calculate the concentration.
- laser gas analyser
LDS 6 - diode laser gas analyzer for further opportunities in process gas analytics and continuous emission monitoring, in-situ approach enables the measurement non-intrusively and in real-time.
- Sitrans SL - diode laser gas analyzer based on the specific light absorption of different gas components, fast and non-contact measurement of gas concentrations in process or flue gases. The sensors (transmitter and receiver) are meant to be mounted directly on the process with no need of sampling systems.
||Continuous Process Gas Analysers - Series 7
A new generation Siprocess GA700
|Analysers for Prcoess Gaschromatography
- MicroSam -
small on-line PGC using MEMS technology - the analysis module integrated in an explosion-proof housing no bigger than a small platter contains everything required to separate and detect the measured components.
Every MicroSAM measures a maximum of three sample streams plus one calibration stream.
- MAXUM edition II - built for installation in harsh environments either directly online or nearby in at-line process measurement laboratories. An addition to the MAXUM GC analysis platform is a modular oven option.
- SITRANS CV - SITRANS CV is the consequent advancement of a micro process chromatograph based on MEMS technology to a calorific value (CV/BTU) analyser with high performance. The analyser can be used also in rough environment because of its rugged and compact design.
|Analysers for Liquid Analytics & Physical Parameter
- Analyser Device Interface ADI -
Analytics Integrated -
The OPC Foundation has published a new specification that will enable complex analyzers such as the Maxum II process gas chromatograph to be easily connected to the master control technology.
The aim of this specification, which was written and published mainly on the initiative of the pharmaceutical industry, is to create a uniform and efficient interface for connecting complex analysis systems – covering as many measuring processes and systems as possible – to the control technology.
- Process Device Manager PDM -
product sheet PDM - Process Device Manager
is a universal, vendorindependent
tool for the configuration, parameterization,
commissioning, diagnostics and maintenance of intelligent
field devices (sensors and actuators) and field components
(remote I/Os, multiplexers, control room devices, compact
controllers), which in the following sections will be referred to
simply as devices.
- Hart-Profibus-Fieldbus-PDM -
product sheet - Communications Software - HART is a widely used communication standard for field devices. The HART-Standard expands the analog 4- bis 20-mA signal into a modulated, industry-standard digital HART signal
- SIPAT - Process Analytical Technology PAT for the pharmaceutical and life science industries.
The PAT software SIPAT is fully compliant with the FDA initiative "Pharmaceutical Manufacturing in the 21st Century” that fosters implementing process analytical technology (PAT).
The goal of process analytical technology is to spark a new approach to production and a critical review of all processes that directly or indirectly influence product quality.